Monday, July 23, 2012

Guest Post with Sara! -- Delish {& EASY} Recipe

Hey y'all!
I'm out and about today, probably moving in some fashion,
and have left my blog in some capable hands of the awesome ladies
who signed up to help a sista out.
So do enjoy your break from regularly scheduled programming!

-------------------------------------------------------


Well hello there!

I'm Sara & I blog over at Mommy Summers.
A blog about my life, & all that it includes! 

Just a little about me real fast!
I have a wonderful husband & beautiful little girl.
 I love Diet Coke, chocolate,
Creating (whether that be baking, or something crafty).



Today I want to share with you a yummy & simple recipe!









Chocolate Trifle Dessert


1 box Devils food cake mix
2 small boxes chocolate pudding mix
whipped topping
Heath or Skor Bars (frozen then broken into small pieces)

Bake the devils food cake in a 9X13 pan as directed. Let cool.
Make the chocolate pudding.
In a trifle dish layer chocolate cake, pudding, whipped topping, then Skor bars. Do that until trifle dish is full.

Then sit back & Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. That sounds easy enough! I'm going to have to try it. Of course, I will have to run a bit longer after eating it but it looks to be worth it!

    ReplyDelete