Saturday, July 7, 2012

Calling for Some Backup

Hey y'all!
Guess what's really exciting?
Me and the Mr. are going to begin moving in about a week!
Gah I'm so freakin excited!

No more one bedroom apartment.
No more lack of room to truly do anything.
No more teeny tiny kitchen!
No more hardly able to have any company for lack of space.
I am so damn thrilled!!

We're going to be moving into a two floor house,
Out in the country,
with a nice lawn and a garage.
And we can have our dogs again!
That is a big plus in our world.

So, why am I telling you this?
Well...I'm looking for some help!

So unless you're thinking of coming and helping us lug boxes,
{By the way, totally excited for decorating as well!}
I was wondering if anyone would like to help guest post on my blog!
I'm thinking of filling up about two weeks or so as much as I can.
Because I know we're going to have a lot on our hands with cleaning,
and moving. And then seeing how to set up internet out there.
{We're still not sure how to accomplish that, eeps!}

So if you're interested, [and I hope you are!]
please get in touch with me!
Dates will range from July 16th-around the end of July.
You can write about whatever you'd like;
DIY, Recipes, Crafts, Your shop, your blog, just about anything your heart could desire!
Guest Post Interest

Powered byEMF Form Builder
Report Abuse

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you on Bloggers Coast to Coast and I'm now following you! I look forward to reading more! Come on by and check out my blog! I would appreciate the follow back! Have a great weekend!
    -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for moving! I hope you find some awesome guest posters to fill in for you. :)
    Dropping by from VWB. :)

    ReplyDelete