Saturday, July 21, 2012

Guest Post with Mrs. Baker! - DIY Coasters

Hey y'all!
I'm out and about today, probably moving in some fashion,
and have left my blog in some capable hands of the awesome ladies
who signed up to help a sista out.
So do enjoy your break from regularly scheduled programming!

-------------------------------------------------------


Hello all! Mrs. Baker here from Baby Baker Love!


I'm a new mommy to the coolest little guy on the planet! Am I biased?...nah! I started my blog while I was pregnant with my baby boy and have had so much fun chronicling our life events and the craziness that is motherhood! I'm usually blogging about new mommy mishaps and such, but I like to throw in other random ramblings.

Today I want to share a DIY I found from Kinsey over at Sincerely Kinsey!
She's always posting lots of great DIY's!


supplies: moss mat, cork coasters, scissors, and glue. I found the moss mat and coasters at Hobby Lobby. I also used a small paintbrush to apply a thin coat of glue to the entire coaster, but I don't believe it's absolutely necessary for the project.


So simple and fun!

And for those who aren't in to DIY-ing...here's some cute pics of my baby boy!









hope you stop by!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! Love the picture with the sunglasses!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete