Saturday, July 14, 2012

...and I like it

"You are so weird, but I love you."

My hubby. One romantic fellar,
amirite?
That was said last night as I was cooking dinner.
And in truth, I am a bit odd.
I'll give it to him and anyone else that calls me such.

And you know what?
I LIKE IT!

[Speaking of, watch this video. For me. It makes me giggle hysterically]


Now that you've been exposed to some of my slightly off kilter humor,
Let's clue you in on some more fabtastically awkwardly and supremely
WEIRD FACTS!
about lil ol' me.

I don't taste things when I cook.
Ever. I don't like tasting things in their components, I want to eat it when it's done. And to clarify, it's not done until it's on my plate. Funnily enough most of what I cook turns out fabulously.

'The Nose Thing'
[My husband is helping me write this]
When I smile at someone I love, or am saying something cute, I guess I wrinkle my nose. Like a bunny. I don't actually realize I'm doing it, so I can't tell or show you precisely what it looks like. But apparently I do it!

My Alter Ego
For anyone who knows me, I tend to be a sweet, caring, kind as I can be, accommodating and giggly person. I'm quite feminine, though I don't always dress such, and I like to be a modern day susie homemaker. But that all changes when we play video games [RPG style, as in following a storyline and not like shoot each other in the damn face]. To put it lightly, I'm an evil bitch. (his words, mind you) I play my video games as an escape from reality. So naturally, why would I want to be just like I am in real life? I play the most murderous thieving people I can get away with without having to fight my way through every town I come to. One time, my husband and I made a baby in Fable 3 [yeah it was pretty cool], and it was a villain. Straight up. We'd bring it babysitters, and then beat them in front of it, and it giggled. It was HI-larious. At least I thought so. But yes, that pretty much sums up my video gaming style. Hate me later?

My Chinese Food Dilemma
I find myself wondering what the opposite of a food snob is.. Because when it comes to chinese food, that is exactly what I am. [whatever that word may be]. I don't often like what is considered 'good chinese food', as in the variety found in most restaurants. There are some I like. But they are incredibly few and far between. But want to know what my ultimate go to gluttonous need me some awesome food is? Safeway deli chow mein, or nearly anything from Panda Express. How sad is that? Omgosh it like makes my mouth water right now just thinking about it.

yep that's my chinese face

I still haven't figured out why. Maybe because I'm like an ultra American and can't appreciate foreign cuisine? Who knows. All I know is that I love me some drive thru chinese food.


Now that you know some of the weirdest things about me,
here's something I'm rather proud of!

Amanda from Bringing Up Allie hired me to do a design for her!
and I think it turned out great, if I do say so myself!


Drop by and give her some love from me!
Plus she has some precious new pics of her little babe.
Definitely a heart warmer.

So what do you think is one of your weirdest traits?

5 comments:

  1. Lol! I wish I was a evil bitch playing video games with my husband (I'm sure he does too). I just scream, bc it always feels like real life to me. Thanks for the shout out! You did an amazing job and it fits me perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, my husband loves Panda Express! And I don't understand, because I grew up on real Asian food. I don't understand at all...we don't live near any Panda Expresses though, so I have to plan all vacation only to states/cities that have a Panda Express so that he can get his fix. This was how I convinced him to take me to Mall of America--they have a Panda Express in the mall.
    And he's the one always saying that I'm weird. I'm so used to myself that I don't find myself weird at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinkin funny! I freakin love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! Loved it! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC Blog hop!!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE th layout! Dream catchers are my favorite (after dandelions of course) xo Shane

    ReplyDelete