Friday, July 13, 2012

Coffee Date [Ugh Coffee]

If you were joining me for coffee what would you tell me? How does your hubby feel about your blog?

That's the question today over with Alissa at Rags to Stitches.
And may I just say, the thought of coffee, totally bogus.
When I come home, want to blog, want to talk,
the last thing I want to smell anymore is coffee.
True story.
But I could make you one!

That's how I'd start out.
Making you a coffee if we were at my coffee shop this morning.
I'd come around and settle at one of the three little tables,
we'd chit chat as we watched the people go by.

I'd tell you that my job is, overall, going well.
I'm still enjoying the people, the tasks,
even though I still have really stressful really bad days.
The good outweighs the bad though, so I can't really complain.
I'd tell you we're going to be able to start moving in this weekend!
Slowly, mind you, but still! I'm so stoked.
I can't wait to get some of these boxes clogging my miniscule L shaped hallway into the new house, just so it don't feel so damn claustrophobic.
I also discovered a love of spackling.
I have no idea why, but I absolutely adore it.
It's so easy and makes everything so pretty and uniform.
I guess it speaks to my neurotic mind, sets it at ease.

After we caught up on your neck of the woods,
we'd segwae artfully into the other question posed.
How does my hubby feel about my blog.
You know what? I think I'll have him tell you...

So. Hi there, I'm Mr. White. I'd have to tell you that I absolutely love what the discovery of blogging has done to my wife. The community has made her happier, allowed her to stretch her creative muscles in ways she didn't have the option to before. And being involved with it, offering ideas, inspirations,and sarcastic comments that fetch me a quick hit to the shoulder; has been very rewarding. She gets so excited when people enjoy her blog, when her views or followers goes up. That's the biggest reward to me. Seeing her smile. So I'd have to thank you. Thanks for being another source of smiles for my lovely wife.

Awww man isn't he awesome?
and yes he's like that all the time.
and no, I didn't coach him what to say.
I just asked if he'd write something on what he honestly felt about me blogging.
And that's what he came up with!
Yeah I admit, I pretty much live in a fairy tale.

That was also his first publication of blogging!
So leave him some love and let him know what you thought.
I'm sure he'd love to hear it.
Anyway, I gotta finish gettin ready for ma Friday!
TGIF man. TGIF.
Stay cool my friends!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move, can't wait to see pictures of the new house!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweeet!!!! you got a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet husband! Mine feels the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TGIF!

    That is really sweet what your hubz said.
    Nice job Mr. White!!!!

    Have a great, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always say behind every great blog is a great husband. LOL. I wanted to let you know that you won the Handmade therapy giveaway over at the CSI Project. Email me to claim the prize. Congrats!
    dee@thecsiproject.com

    ReplyDelete