Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Looking for a Boost?

Well then look no further!

(Though an hour work out helps with this too!)





A few of the ladies that I try and find time for reading, including Courtney and Lish, as well as a few new ones that I'm looking forwards to, are hosting a blog hop! You know by now if you've been reading anythign at all that I am always of the love of these things. No projects to pressure over, nothing specific that needs to be linked up, save for lil' ol' you!

Each and every time I participate in one of these things I find myself with some new friend or at least a few new followers! Who couldn't use with some of those? Well, I know I'll not pass em up.

It started just yesterday and there's already nearly 200 people up in there. PLUS all the people who already follow each of those respective blogs. This is my kind of exposure. So why don't you come in and join, take a look around, relax and meet a few new peeps?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from the hop- I'm looking forward to following your blog. We seem to have some of the same interests.

    ReplyDelete