Thursday, March 29, 2012

Well ladies and gents, it's that time again. And because I've found myself with little else to do, I am going to do my darndest to make up another one of these. After all, gotta give somethin for my breathless readers to giggle over. All right. Here we go.


Dear MTMG,

I am always so happy to share something with you.
Even if it's silly television shows,
that you've been so brave to bear with me.

I miss Ashley too,
Anamchara


Dear Man I'd Do 20 Years Ago,

I'm sorry if my foot ever gets too far in my mouth.
Would it help if it means I love you?

Sincerely,
DIL


Dear Weather Man,

So done with this rain.
Makes beautiful skies and flowers...
Yeah.. I know. Still done.

Much Obliged,
Staring Out a Rainy Window


Dear Eighties/Early 90's Boys,

I am so glad that whole hyphen two first name crap is done.

Sincerely,
Watching too much Saved by the Bell on Netflix


Dear Hero,

I'm scared I'll lose you forever if I don't step up soon.
But I still don't know how to deal with the new you.
Times have changed, I know.
But I'm still that little girl on your knee.

I love you no matter what even if I'm bad at showing it,
Krissy


Wooh. That last one got me a little teary. Sorry about that. Just somethin that's been on my mind a lot. Anywho!

As always, don't forget to go check in with Elise for more fun and see which ones she's come up with lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment