Friday, June 22, 2012

Loves on a Thursday #8

Hey y'all!
(That's yo ho me hearties in pirate speak!)
Welcome to Loves on a Thursday,
that I'm giving to you on Friday,
because my Thursday has been busy!
Still counts right?

Now...if you don't know by the end of this,
What one of my all time favorite things is...
well... I'm sorry.
You just might need help!

{teehee}

As always,
Go check in with LISH and see what she's been up to!
She's pretty awesome I must say.
And she always finds the prettiest things!
Go forth m'dears!
Be fruitful!

Loves on a Thursday

4 comments:

  1. All those cupcakes are making me want a cupcake! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cupcakes too! I make them for every birthday party!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a faithful 'linker upper' thank you so much, I too, have a weekness for cupcakes-love that apron and the first saying!!!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a cupcake now too. thanks alot. : ) Hope your weekend is fab. Hello from Rags to Stitches!

    ReplyDelete