Monday, June 2, 2014

One of those Sucky Mondays

Do you ever just wake up and feel like the last six and a half hours were just
a waste?
Surely they must be because you wake up
tired, sore, achey, miserable.
Pick an adjective. 

That's how I woke up this lovely Monday morning.
I usually don't wake up in this manner.
I'm usually quite decent in the mornings,
mainly because my son is usually excited to see me come into his room to take him downstairs.
And/or my husband hasn't left yet and I get to spend a few precious moments with him
before he takes off for his 8-10 hour work day.

That was not the case so far.
Hubby got called out on an emergency call so I was woken with a quick kiss and dash.
Baby's not up so far, which is nice,
but at the same time I'm considering going up and checking to make sure he's not dead.
But as I'm sitting here, I'm just gross.
Plain and simple, it's about the only word I got.
Gross

I had a nice body image cry last night.
And tossed and turned for quite a long while to try and get to sleep.
And now waking up with this lovely back of skull ache
and not being able to get comfortable anywhere,
it's delightful.

ps baby just started crying so not dead. good.

I don't mean to be such a downer, I sat down here to offer up some prompts for this sucky Monday.
So in case any of you were feeling like crap like me,
you'd have a jumping off point.

SO! Here they are.
If you'd like to use em, please join the linky below so I can see the greatness of your answers!
Also I pray your morning has been perkier than mine.

Monday Mindblock Prompts

1. What's your least favorite dessert?
2. What was your favorite part about last week?
3. The coolest but least practical pet you can think of?
4. Your guilty pleasure tv show that you would probably deny watching?
5. Do you put any sort of stock in astrology? Why or why not?

I will answer these next Monday and I hope to see
what you come up with!
Please please take a moment to answer so I can nose and post stalk your blog.
Oh yeah, I'm one of dem.



Also, for all you faithful readers, I'm having a quick flash sale over at my shop.
Get 50% your new blogger design deposit!
Check out the details and snatch up the deal before it's gone with code 50FASHIONFLASH!

Go hang out at Mingle Monday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment