That's my chihuahua.
She's pretty much gotta be into everything ever.
So yes, she has to be in my pictures.
And yes, that's my husband's thumb. Moving on!
The picture above should probably give you an idea of my answer. I'm quite bold. I'm loud, oftentimes dry to the point of mildly offensive, and quick to laugh. I can't really be understated if I'm comfortable. I can clam up quite nicely if I'm not though. As far as fashion wise? Probably bold. I enjoy bright colors, comfort but feminine and slightly sexy [sometimes].
2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
Probably a water bottle. My husband would be disgusted with me, because he'd choose knife any day. But I'm just not as comfortable with knives. I think there's more 'me' ways to do things besides a knife, because knowing me, I'd probably slice myself quite nicely the first time I tried to use it. Besides, there are many more ways to catch an animal than there are to make a watertight container.
3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
Twenty five? I have no freakin clue lmao. My husband says twenty five. I'm dubious as to the validity of this question.
4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
Mmmm probably the second. I tend to believe in random acts of kindness, doing as many as I can every day. I try to think of others, and try to be courteous and kind. Besides, a hail of gunfire has never really been my style.
5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
6. Can you laugh with out smiling?
I'm not entirely sure that's quite possible. Besides, isn't smiling kind of a precursor to laughing, or am I wrong there?
7. Do you pop your knuckles?