Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7 Questions Tra La La


That's my chihuahua.
She's pretty much gotta be into everything ever.
So yes, she has to be in my pictures.
And yes, that's my husband's thumb. Moving on!

1. Bold or Understated?
The picture above should probably give you an idea of my answer. I'm quite bold. I'm loud, oftentimes dry to the point of mildly offensive, and quick to laugh. I can't really be understated if I'm comfortable. I can clam up quite nicely if I'm not though. As far as fashion wise? Probably bold. I enjoy bright colors, comfort but feminine and slightly sexy [sometimes].

2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
Probably a water bottle. My husband would be disgusted with me, because he'd choose knife any day. But I'm just not as comfortable with knives. I think there's more 'me' ways to do things besides a knife, because knowing me, I'd probably slice myself quite nicely the first time I tried to use it. Besides, there are many more ways to catch an animal than there are to make a watertight container.

3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
Twenty five? I have no freakin clue lmao. My husband says twenty five. I'm dubious as to the validity of this question.

4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
Mmmm probably the second. I tend to believe in random acts of kindness, doing as many as I can every day. I try to think of others, and try to be courteous and kind. Besides, a hail of gunfire has never really been my style.

5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
Life. 
That's right, my life is pretty dang happy right now. My husband and I were just discussing this actually. That we've never been more fiscally, emotionally, mentally, physically happy as we are right now.

6. Can you laugh with out smiling?
I'm not entirely sure that's quite possible. Besides, isn't smiling kind of a precursor to laughing, or am I wrong there?

7. Do you pop your knuckles?
Not intentionally. I actually think it's rather disgusting, and it hurts! I believe that's partially because my mother discouraged it when I was growing up. But it's also one of those small repetitive noises that can set off my anxiety. So yeah, no. 
Don't forget to go say hi!!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love your answers. :) and yes, 25 is correct!
    I used to hate popping knuckles, but then my chiropractor started popping mine and I've done it ever since. Hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've missed you too much! :) So glad you're back in the game! I know I'm a little late saying that!

    I was totally stumped by the chicken and cow question! good job!

    mmmmwahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of you!!! The lighting is rad in it too! I really don't understand question 3 and I'm happy you're happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These questions are entertaining, and your answers are hilarious!
    #3 question gives me a headache. I don't get it.
    #6...laughing without smiling would look/feel really creepy.
    And I love your answer to #4...so true. It's the simple small things we can do every day that make a difference
    <3

    ReplyDelete