Monday, February 20, 2012

March Sponsorship Coming Up




Don't you just LOVE daffodils? I do. I remember them being one of the first flowers that would bloom out at my parent's house each spring. They're not poked up just yet, but I'm sure they'll be here soon!

My very first sponsor, Kate, has been an absolutely wonderful sponsor for the month of February. She's been incredibly supportive, and given me some great confidence with the whole doing of my blog. I couldn't have picked a first time sponsor.

And whilst I hope to have her as a reoccurring sponsor for March, I'm also looking for some fresh blood! I've already got two, possibly three, lined up, and I'm looking for more! I don't know when I'll cut it off, but if you're interested, I don't mind if you're new, seasoned, have three hundred followers or three. I'm interested in helping promote you and having you promote me. Plus, with as much fun I've had with guest posters and the like, I'm super excited to have more people sharing their stories here.

So if you're interested, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at 1035kwhite{at}gmail{dot}com or leave a comment here with your contact info and I'll get ahold of ya. We'll work something out super spectacular. I can't wait to hear from you, and get some more wonderful connections throughout the blog community!

Wonderful and happy spring time coming,

No comments:

Post a Comment